Peninsula AshokVann – A Symbol of Serenity & Urban Living
BeyondWalls is a renowned real estate marketing agency in Pune contributing to real estate sales growth for many developers across India. With its huge channel partner network, BeyondWalls has successfully provided all the necessary resources for multiple developers starting from a real estate project launch to booking conversions and even after-sales services.
So, when Peninsula Land Ltd., one of our major clients came to BeyondWalls with an objective to create high aspirational value for its project Peninsula AshokVann, we ensured that the project becomes the most appealing choice for the customers. We did this by tackling challenges with a differentiated approach to achieve effective results efficiently. Before diving into its dynamics, let’s first explore Peninsula AshokVann comprehensively.
Introducing Peninsula AshokVann
A gated plotting community amidst the scenic views of lush greenery, Peninsula AshokVannn is Situated in the prime locality of Gahunje. It is well connected to the infrastructural hub of West Pune. The project occupies a sprawling area of 19 acres, of which 8+ acres comprise open spaces. Plus, as revealed before it is developed by Peninsula Land, Ashok Piramal Group. AshokVann successfully combines the serenity of nature with an urban living experience.
Now that we have established what Peninsula Ashokvann is, let’s dive deeper into how BeyondWalls helped the project in gaining maximum outreach.
Challenges Addressed by BeyondWalls
- Lack of Product Awareness – Peninsula AshokVann is a one-of-a-kind project that was previously unknown. To make consumers aware of the benefits of investing in it, the appropriate communication and branding strategy had to be used.
- Lack of Urgency for CustomersPeninsula AshokVann is not a project with an immediate end-use in mind. Because it was made up of villa plots, there was no need for consumers to make a quick purchase.
- Uncertainty of Token Conversions – There was uncertainty about the tokens secured by the project due to the strong presence of market competitors
The Go to Market Strategy Applied by BeyondWalls
- Product Positioning – We centred the project on the ‘luxury of space’ it provides. The product positioning narrative focused on how consumers can build their dream homes on spacious lands surrounded by nature as well as modern lifestyle amenities, where value proposition, conceptualization, and extensive market research assisted us in developing the right positioning strategy.
- Value-based Selling – We informed customers about the high value of purchasing villa plots and how it could provide a good return on investment. Creatives were created to explain how villa plots could be more cost effective than ready-to-use properties. Plot size, constructed carpet area, total price, and effective rate per sq. foot were some of the factors considered for this comparison, and calculations against each of these criteria revealed that Ashokvann’s plots had more value associated with the purchase.
- Omni-channel Marketing & Sales – An omni-channel approach was also used, coupled with the application of various platforms. Digital remarketing, as well as OOH activation and word-of-mouth marketing, were used. The online remarketing strategy was implemented concurrently via multiple channels, including the website, email marketing, the launch of digital ads utilizing the full capabilities of the Beyondwalls real estate brokers app.
- Channel Partner Aggregation – BeyondWalls’ extensive network of Channel Partners was used to broaden the scope of the marketing efforts. They, too, used the value-based selling approach, which made Ashokvann appealing to customers. In order to generate interest in the project, we also organized an on-site event for Channel Partners.
- Enhanced Customer Experience – During the launch, customers had a smooth and seamless experience. IRIS, a technology platform, was used to optimize the entire booking process, which included event curation, closure tools, 360-degree virtual link generation, and Razorpay Payment Gateway Integration. All of these features contributed to a better overall customer experience. Consumers were given information about the pricing model, as well as a special launch discount.
It was evident now that with BeyondWalls intervention, Peninsula Ashokvann became a desirable and one-of-a-kind real estate opportunity thanks to the proper project positioning and marketing strategy.
Making It All Possible
BeyondWalls managed to generate leads up to 4355 out of which, 488 successful site visits were made possible from 93 tokens with over 30 successful bookings and more than 200 units were sold! In this way, people searching for residential NA plots in Pune, found their home in Peninsula Ashokvann with a sizeable contribution from the BeyondWalls team.
Thank you. Your comment will be visible after an approval.
Comments (0)No comments found.