BIRLA NIYAARA – What a city calls an icon, a RARE few will call home!
Designed at the iconic Century Mills, Birla Niyaara offers homes that are as rare as the life you have always dreamt of – Explore a paradisiacal realm of ultra-refined living, set amidst an integrated development of 14 acres, curated with rare experiences
Birla Estates Private Limited is a 100 percent wholly owned subsidiary of Century Textiles and Industries Limited, the flagship Company of the B. K. Birla Group of Companies with presence in textiles, rayon yarn, pulp & paper, salt, chemicals and more. Birla Estates will be developing many land parcels held by the group as well as look at joint development/strategic tie-ups across top cities.
Selling in Mumbai
One of the costliest real estate markets in India
Good competition from Lodha Group
Lodha Group holds 40% of the market share in the luxury micro-market making it highly competitive
Higher Customer Acquisition Cost
Shorter attention span of audience coupled with complexity of online behaviour makes TOFU very slim.
Low rate of CTRs & Ad Clicks
Reaching out to buyers with the intent to buy immediately with Google Search was ineffective.
More price. Less carpet area.
3 BHK homes priced ambitiously (6 Cr.) with smaller carpet area and longer possession timeline (2028).
Selling a luxurious lifestyle
Influencing the audience interested in a plus living experience was difficult
Convincing the target audience
Promoting Worli as a desired location with a lavish lifestyle was difficult.
Engaging customers with Site Visits
A lower cost per qualified lead of 19k and less was required to schedule enough site visits.
Search volumes & search impression share for brand campaigns and keywords was low
No sea views
No Sea Views up to 45th floor and we are selling apartments only up to 45th floor.
OverviewA careful mix of strategies systematically implemented to drive the attention of the audience through a comprehensive data obtained from market surveys and other channels to educate the prospective buyers that the LifeDesigned residences at the heart of Worli by Birla Niyaara, truly facilitate a rare experience when it comes to a luxury lifestyle.
- We ran a full-fledged campaign drawing existing market insights, consumer’s buying behaviour, competitor analysis, experimenting with variations in communication, test running ad sets, all the while focusing on facilitating experiences that are untapped or unexplored yet.
- Corrective measures to develop digital footprint across channels and highlighting the brand identity in a comprehensive way.
- ‘A rare experience at the heart of Worli’ and ‘What a city calls an icon, a rare few will call home’, is the central communication that we used to portray Birla Niyaara’s LifeDesigned Homes in a new light.
- We leveraged the fact that the project was designed at the iconic Century Mills, creating an aspiration in the customer’s mind.
- The allure of paradisiacal realm of ultra-fine living in an integrated development of 14-acres was showcased to convey a life filled with rare experiences.
Proper Market Research & Spreading Awareness
- Capitalised on Mumbai’s higher buying capacity based on the glam factor.
- Targeted areas with good social infrastructure (present & upcoming) and amenities present in the area.
- USP-oriented communication with brand identity & project benefits
- Keyword & relevant ad placement targeting, bidding on competitor keywords across multiple platforms
- Brand positioning & leveraging the trust of the developer, loyalty of people
Wide variety of creative communication
- Variations in communication highlighting USPs, location benefits, lifestyle, amenities
- Leveraged multiple channels like Cinemagraphs, videos, carousels,static images & more
- Creating dynamic landing page to engage audience. Increased ECR up to 4%.
Ran location-centric ads
Systematic placement and implementation of ads in primary market highlighting the perks of project location – Worli
Bolstered project positioning
Delivered RARE experiences with panoramic views to glorify a serene & lavish lifestyle
Running Ads on conventional platforms
Systematic targeting of Google inventories corresponding to websites of business magazines
- Showcased Worli as a prime location.
- A hub for celebrities and high-end societies with economic hubs & stunning views.
Enhanced digital footprint
- Catered to the right audience generating appropriate digital footprints.
- Created a budgeting strategy for qualified leads
- Parallelly ran lookalike campaigns & remarketing campaigns for website visitors
- Nurtured the existing audience raising the volume of potential buyers
- Catered to NRI audience through lookalike campaigns
Ran Open Ad Sets for Facebook
- Generated indirect branding, evidently increasing search volume
- Leveraged optimized bidding strategy to drive performance
Emphasized Brand Identity
Focused on – Amenities, Interiors, Construction quality, and Brand trust & values
Behind the results
Account Handling &
Strategy: Sejal Gandhi