The Indian Realty Flash Sale (IRFS) is India’s first and largest Real Estate flash sale. The digital event offers a transparent and hassle-free home buying experience for consumers, with the best deals in the market for a limited period. Furthermore, it creates a consumer-centric platform that brings together developers and consumers, passing benefits directly without the involvement of middlemen.
IRFS 2015, the first edition, saw over Rs.300 Cr+ worth of inventory sold and over 14,500 coupon downloads.
The 2nd edition, IRFS 2016, was the biggest real estate marketing event of the year, featuring over 600 developers across the country’s biggest cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai and more. We wanted to make the process easy for buyers – it was as easy as signing up, downloading the coupon and showing it to the developer to avail the offer.
Getting customers to take action within a short span of 15 days
Creating enough buzz across all brand touchpoints to generate a large volume of leads within the short time span
To maximize traffic on the site as well as number of leads vis a vis interest shown in projects
To improve brand engagement for IRFS
Sharman Joshi was selected as the brand ambassador for IRFS 2016, in order to generate higher brand engagement, create a buzz and add a high recall value to the campaign.
The campaign tagline of Ruka Toh Gaya was used extensively and propagated as a hashtag to create urgency in the minds of the users. The underlying messaging was “If you wait for a better deal, a better price, you’ll lose out on the opportunity of a lifetime”.
The philosophy behind gamification and the Octalysis Theory of Gamification was applied extensively in applying “baits” like contextual prompts and theory of scarcity, across the websites.
The media planning strategy was to first create touch points across all mediums – both online & offline. Offline mediums included hoardings and radio. Online platforms included Google, Facebook, DoubleClick and content marketing platforms like Taboola & Outbrain.
The website was designed to be an easy-to-use portal, or deal discovery platform, with an engaging user interface to maximise conversion.
Some elements like Unique Filters, Project USPs, Property Segmentation were incorporated into the information architecture
- All call-to-actions in social media posts were directed toward the site to maximise traffic.
- Engagement was increased with rich media solutions, brand ambassador posts, video promotion & contests
- Two contests were run on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Google and Facebook were used to reach the goal for initial stages – to increase CTR and get maximum traffic on site.
- In addition, DoubleClick by Google was leveraged to give us additional reach where Google Display Network(GDN) had its limitations.
- At the same time, Dynamic Remarketing on GDN helped us retarget consumers with projects they had shown interest in.
- Dynamic ads essentially helped us target users based on their search queries as well as the properties they have already shown interest on the website. We achieved better recall and better quality leads using this product of GDN.
- Video ads with Sharman Joshi were promoted via YouTube & Facebook Video Views to drive higher engagement & urgency for users to visit IRFS website.
people reached within a span of 15 days
paid coupons downloaded from 36K leads
rise in organic traffic to site, compared to 2015