Headquartered in Pune, VTP Realty belongs to the 30 year young VTP Group holding a prominent position in supplying construction material like cement, steel, fly ash, bricks, crushed aggregates, RMC (Ready Mix Concrete) and sanitary ware. They are the largest supplier of cement in Pune. Almost 70% of the construction material required is procured in-house.
Building on these strengths, VTP Group forged out its real-estate division in the year 2011 – VTP Realty. VTP Realty draws strength in constructing its residential and commercial projects from its group company – Viraj Projects (I) Pvt. Ltd., that has constructed more than 100 projects for Government agencies, infrastructure companies and reputed real-estate developers across India.
Real estate sales decline once a festive season ends
Not much enthusiasm among home buyers
The biggest challenge here was to attract buyers post Diwali stage with an eye-catching campaign and exciting offers
Lack of brand awareness and absence of brand recall
Doosri Diwali was an Umbrella campaign for VTP projects in Pune. The projects are spread across Pune and this fact is leveraged to carry out an umbrella campaign with brilliant offers!
The concept Doosri Diwali was formulated considering we are giving people a reason to celebrate Diwali all over again.
With festive offers zooming in like firecrackers and vanishing into the darkness just as fast, this happiness can be rather fleeting.
VTP Realty had something a little more everlasting than fireworks planned for Pune. Puneites get to relive a true Diwali, as VTP extends its bouquet of fantastic offers to help them comfortably choose a dream home!
- The question – How do we revive the festive feel?
- After much deliberation, Doosri Diwali VTP Wali was finalised
- The concept communicated the thought that Diwali is back with even more exciting offers
- The celebration has not ended yet (as it is a post Diwali campaign)
- Range to choose from – the user will have a vast choice in terms of price range and location that suits him the best
- Best Deals on 1, 2 & 3 BHKs starting from Rs. 19.25 lac – Rs 1.42 cr.
- Great savings on all configurations – upto Rs. 8.5 Lac
- GST Benefits
- No Pre-EMI benefits
- We created maximum touchpoints across digital platforms
- Projects were promoted through marketing and remarketing campaigns across different mediums like Google, Facebook, Taboola, Times Native and Yahoo native.
- Affiliate marketing to have multiple touch-points with the TG and the leads which helped increase the recall value
- Guerrilla marketing using competitor keywords and locations was done for brand searched
- Hyperlocal targeting through Facebook, targeting specific micro-markets around the project locations
Worth of inventory sold